Isotonic hydration in extreme sports
Besides these exercises, you can find a lot of more or less classic routines; some exercises that we also recommend to practice at home are:
- “Jumping Jacks” (scissor jumps while standing: we stand with our feet together and hands on our hips and jump by opening and closing our arms and legs at the same time)
- “Skipping. Also standing, jumping, raising your knees alternately.
An endurance exercise. With your back against the wall and your legs at a 90-degree angle.
- “Mountain Climbers.” In the front bending position, bring your knees to your chest alternately.
A very complete and fun exercise.
- Side plate. Helps to strengthen the abdomen, an exercise similar to push-ups but done on the side.
- “Jumping Squat”, a squat but taking a small leap in elevation by bringing the arms back.
RAW Latest News
▷ Why isotonic drinks are recommended for ✅ help with certain gastrointestinal problems? Did you know this? Enter now!
▷ Isotonic drinks are beneficial to our health, especially for sportsmen and women. ✅ Do you know how to make a homemade isotonic drink?
▷ Hiit training is one of the ways to gain fitness and lose weight quickly, and it works! ✅ Want to know how? Get in and find out!
2019. RAW Superdrink S.L.